- Quality Traffic - more searchers prefer to click on “organic” search engine results considering them to be a reliable source of information. So if your site is listed in the top 10, it will get more visitors than sites listed in a pay-per-click area.
- Less expensive - you get more traffic for much less money. This is simple math: Pay-per-click campaigns on average cost $2.00 or more per click. For example, 100 unique visitors per day will cost you $200.00 per day or $6,000.00 per month!! Aurora provides standard SEO plans at a small fraction of the price of Sponsored Links. Our standard plan resolves into 75-100+ unique visitors per day, or 3000+ unique visitors per month.
- Perfect solution for long-term advertising - once your site is optimized you can enjoy the benefits of natural, organic traffic and not have to worry about going broke on sponsored link bills.
Time is the most important factor - it can take 2 to 6 months of SEO work
to see your website listed in top 10 search results. For seasonal or short-term sales goals, this might not be the best solution. However, if you don’t have strict deadlines, natural, organic optimization
is certainly worth the wait.
- Immediate - you can get your site up on Google, Yahoo, or MSN listings in several hours, or days.
- Flexible - perfect for one-time promotions or seasonal advertising. You can turn off your keywords any time.
- Accessible – any site is suitable for pay-per-click advertising, even websites not amenable to search engine optimization; for example, flash sites or sites with a lot of pictures and graphics.
- Easy to maintain - you have complete control over your headlines, targeted keywords and key phrases, geographical area, and time.
- Generally expensive
- Risk of click fraud, or invalid clicks
- Low click-through rates
- Potential modest return-on-investment (ROI)
Contact us: 845-424-6258