What is CMS?
Do you need to create a new website or rebrand an old website? If you do, you'll need a reliable and “future-proof” content management system (CMS) to base your efforts on. These days, having a successful website means having a content management system. The best web content management systems offer enterprise functionality with intuitive usability. Scalability is also essential.
If you take a quick look around the web – you’ll quickly see how many websites are created and then left to languish in the lower echelons of Google’s ranking because they haven’t had consistent content upgrades. There are literally thousands of sites floating around, featuring out-of-date messages or news items, text mistakes and invalid product pricing. More important, thousands of online consumers see those sites, notice the negligence and move on as a result.
To be up-to-date, you need a reliable and “future-proof” content management system (CMS) to base your efforts on. These days, having a successful website means having a content management system
. The best web content management systems offer enterprise functionality with intuitive usability. An enterprise-class CMS
provides an efficient base for developing and maintaining your website. And as a Certified Gold Bitrix CMS partner, Aurora IT is your best solution.
With a CMS, you can:
- Manage and continually update the structure and content of your website
- Create configurable access restrictions so content managers can be assigned roles and permissions for editing and making changes on a website
- Publish multiple formats on a website such as HTML or PDFs
- Publish news feeds, streaming video/audio, press releases and site update information
- Manage the way advertising shows up on your website
- Create forums and blogs
- Track and store a variety of visitor statistics
- Take full control of your online advertising campaigns and web-based marketing efforts
- Open an online/eCommerce store to sell goods and services
- Accept check, debit, and credit card payments online
- Generate mailing lists and automatically send out messages and or newsletters to site subscribers
- Publish documents, which can be found by search engines using metadata creation - appropriate metadata is captured on all web pages, making the site search engine friendly
- Workflow management - the CMS provides a range of workflow capabilities for all content elements on a website. This maintains strict control and coordination over the quality, accuracy, and consistency of information published on a website
A CMS minimizes the cost of maintaining your website
by offering you a better way to manage information online. Best of all, you don't need to be web designer or programmer to service, maintain, and manage the day to day content flow on your website. By using a CMS
, you gain the freedom to take control of your site from any computer ANYWHERE in the world with little to no programming skills.
Contact us: 845-424-6258