Content Management System (CMS)
Whether you are creating a new website, rebranding an old one or launching an online marketing campaign, your practice will need a reliable Content Management System (CMS)
. The best web content management systems offer enterprise functionality, scalability with intuitive usability.
These days, having a successful website means having a content management system. Many websites are created and then end up dropping in Google’s ranking because they havenít had consistent content upgrades. Many sites feature out-of-date messages or news items, text mistakes and invalid product pricing. A customer who visits these sites will definitely notice and move on. This is a direct result of having a poor content management system or having no CMS at all.
Best of all, a CMS
minimizes the cost of maintaining your website by offering you a better way to manage information online. You don't need to be web designer or programmer to service, maintain, and manage the day to day content flow on your website. Itís user-friendly and easy to navigate. By using a CMS, you have the freedom to manage your from any computer ANYWHERE in the world regardless with little to no programming skills.
Aurora ITís enterprise-class CMS offering from Bitrix helps provide your practice an efficient base for developing and maintaining your website. Click here
to read more about CMS features and modules.
Our enterprise-class CMS allows you to:
- Manage and continually update the structure and content of your website
- Create configurable access restrictions so content managers can be assigned roles and permissions for editing and making changes on a website
- Publish multiple formats on a website such as HTML or PDFs
- Publish news feeds, streaming video/audio, press releases and site update information
- Manage the way advertising shows up on your website
- Create forums and blogs
- Track and store a variety of visitor statistics
- Take full control of your online advertising campaigns and web-based marketing efforts
- Open an online/eCommerce store to sell goods and services
- Accept check, debit, and credit card payments online
- Generate mailing lists and automatically send out messages and or newsletters to site subscribers
- Publish documents, which can be found by search engines using metadata creation
- Workflow management
Contact us: 845-424-6258