Bitrix CMS Features - Web Forms
The Bitrix Site Manager’s Web Forms module provides functions for creating and publishing web forms (requests, surveys and comment forms). With the Web Form module, you’ll also be able to enjoy features designed to help you store, process or classify any information you’ve obtained.
With the Bitrix CMS Web Form Module, You’ll Have the Power To:
- Deploy an unlimited number of web forms and different types of forums—from surveys and registration forms to comment forms, request forms and so forth.
- Capture, process and store the web form results.
- Export captured data in Excel format.
- Create questions and possible answers in forms.
- Set the "required" option for certain questions.
- Create questions in HTML and in text format.
- Use a variety of field types for answers (single line text; multi-line text; multiple/single selection lists; set of radio/check buttons etc.).
- Use visual components in the HTML editor: (in order to display results; to display forms; or to print results).
- Customize the appearance of forms through the use of the module’s API's.
- Assign sets of statuses to each form that will allow you to apply workflow functions to each result (New, Published, Draft).
- Assign default status to all new results.
- Select the status change handler.
- Send form results via e-mail.
- Assign user access permissions in forms and form results to:
° Form fill – users can only fill and save forms.
° Modify private results in respect to status – users can only work with their own results according to permissions assigned to those results.
° Modify a private result with respect to status – a user can work with any result according to the permissions assigned to said results.
° View form settings – users can view a form’s parameters.
° Full access – implies all the permissions above and allows users to edit form settings.
- Use the text of answers in result table filters.
- Use the module API's to customize the results display in the public section.
- Use the Statistics module to analyze form fill dynamics.
- Use the e-Store module to sell products and services – filling in forms and dispatching data to the e-Store module.
- Assign access permissions to the administrative section of the module.